Reader Interactions


  1. My other half just gave our son what he thought was a cooked ready to eat chicken strip, he ate 2 bites and said it tastes funny, he has swallowed it however. I’ve got my fingers crossed he will get away with it and not be poorly, what’s the likeliness of that?? Concerned parent and child 🥺. The chicken said ready to cook, not ready to eat.

    • Hi Naomi!

      OMG, I hope everything turned out okay and your son is okay. Not all raw chicken is infected with salmonella, but the thing is you can never be sure. To me, it’s always best to be cautious. Fathers day will be here before you know it; you may want to take your hubby out to the eye doctor for his fathers day present. LOL. On a serious note, please let me know if your son was okay.

  2. thank you for this valuable info!

    • I was hungover and was at a family event. So just wasn’t thinking. The chicken was a soup based whole chicken chopped into different parts I at a small piece of thigh meat not thinking as my brain wasn’t functioning due to being hungover….OMG immediately I lost my appetite and not right. 2 hours later body ache, chills, bloating, head ringing. Not fun at all. Day 1 was horrible…My body is finally warm and I finally ate some noodles in a soup.

      • OMG….. seems to me the chicken was put in the water before it was boiled. I hope you’re feeling much better.

  3. Oh no i just served my whole family undercooked chicken pls pray for me😩

    • I just ate a couple bites is under cooked chicken from a restaurant. I’m hoping I don’t get sick. Right now I just keep seeing that pink uncooked chicken in the middle of the chicken tenders and it’s grossing me out!!! I don’t want to throw up but yet I’d like to get it out of me. Ick. Positive thoughts please!

      • Hi there. I really hope you’re okay and I really hope you brought the undercooked chicken to the restaurant’s attention. Fingers crossed you’re okay. I don’t understand what’s going on with some restaurants. It’s like they don’t care about the health and well-being of their customers. I’m not going to tell you what to do, but if that happened to me, I’d report them to the local health department.

  4. Noooooooooooooo, I just wolfed down most of my chicken Kiev in bad lighting before noticing it was still cold inside. Lord, give me strength…

    • Oh no! I hope you’re okay.

    • I ate at i hop last night n took a big bite in to my chicken strip an saw it was pink n pink juices …. I spit it out rightaway but man im very pregnant n i really hope i don’t get sick….

      • Oh No! I’m praying you won’t get sick. Did you call your OB/GYN? If so, did they offer any advice?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.