Thank You For Signing Up! Check your email for your Freebie!
As a thank you for signing up and requesting the Keeping it Fresh Refrigerated Storage Guide, I want to offer you this companion resource guide for 75% off!
This offer is only good for the next 20 minutes!
Did you know….
- According to the American Journal of Agricultural Economics, they found the average U.S. household wasted 31.9% of its food, which comes out to $1,866 per year. Broken down that’s $155 a month. That’s a lot of money to be tossing out every month.
- Frugal households wasted 8.71% of the food bought, due to stockpiling or overbuying at the stores.
Youdeserve to love being in your kitchen
For a limited time, get access to our Food Safety Superhero Keeping It Fresh and Safe digital resource guide for just $7 (a $29 value!)
- Includes over 25 pages & 50 food storage guidelines for fresh fruits, vegetables, and your most-used pantry items.
- Includes tips on how to prevent your food from spoiling, and what signs to look for.
- Includes actionable tips on how to properly store all your produce and pantry items, along with each food’s shelf life.
JUST IMAGE HOW IT WOULD FEEL IF YOU COULD…
- Store your fruits and vegetables in a way to preserve them longer.
- Find a solution to properly store your pantry staples to ensure their freshness and maximize their shelf life.
- Never again feel the need to over-buy, so you can make fewer trips to the store, causing you to throw away more food than you and your family consume.
Wouldn’t you rather spend the money you’re throwing away on a trip to Disney, the Grand Canyon, or just taking the family out to the movies?
GREAT..SO WHAT’S THE SOLUTION?
- The solution to your problem isn’t buying less food, but to learn how to store it the correct way, where it will remain fresh, so you won’t have to throw the food and your money in the trash.
- The solution is learning how to store your food correctly, where it will remain fresh. By using proper storage techniques, not only will your food remain fresh, but you can stop throwing both your food and hard-earned money away in the trash.
Keeping It Fresh & Safe is the perfect compliment to the Refrigerated Storage Guide.
Preserving Your Produce
Know exactly how to store your fruits and vegetables in a way to preserve them longer.
Learn Which Pantry Staples To Stockpile
Know what foods that won’t go bad so you can stockpile pantry items without being afraid they’ll spoil before you get a chance to use them.
Produce Storage Solutions
Know which fruits and vegetables stay fresh longer inside or outside the fridge.
Food Safety Tips
Over 21 food safety tips to help you keep a food -safe home.
Get Instant Access to the Keeping It Fresh & Safe Resource Guide now!
Over 25 pages filled with storage solutions for all your fruits, vegetables, and pantry items. You’ll know which fruits and vegetables need to be stored at room temperature and which ones need refrigeration, which will save you money!
What others are saying:
I no longer throw out more fruit than I buy…
This guide is a total game-changer for me. I hate going to the grocery store and always buy more fruit and veggies than my family needs because I’d rather make fewer trips. Before reading this guide I would toss out a ton of fruit we never ate, but since I got my hands on this, I now know how to store my fruits and veggies, and they’ve been lasting longer than before.
Finally a solid way to store my food…
I wish they taught us this in Home Economics. This is one of the best reference guides I ever had. Now I know where and how to store my grapes to keep them from getting mushy.
Hi! I’m Stacey
For years, I always struggled with knowing the correct way to store my food. I’ve wasted more money than I’d like to admit by throwing away food that spoiled before I had the chance to use it.
After years of researching the proper way to store produce, meats, dairy, and pantry items, I learned what it took to ensure my food was always fresh by the time I was ready to eat it. Finally, I stopped wasting money throwing away bad food.
The Keep It Fresh & Safe Resource Guide was developed to help you save money, time, headaches, and give you peace of mind by learning the simple and actionable techniques to store your food properly.
The Best Time to Start Keeping Your Food Fresh & Safe is Now!
Start saving money by learning how to properly store your family’s food in a way that will preserve it, especially when your family doesn’t eat it quick enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE KEEPING IT FRESH AND SAFE GUIDE?
Over 25 pages packed full of food safety tips, and 50 food storage guidelines for fruits, vegetables, condiments, and most-used pantry items.
CAN I GET A PHYSICAL COPY?
At this time Keeping it Fresh and Safe is only available in a digital PDF format. You can print the entire guide and have it bound or keep it in a 3-ring binder, laminate the pages to keep at your fingertips in the kitchen, or you can just save it to your favorite PDF reader.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Due to the nature of digital products, we do not offer refunds.
HOW SOON AFTER I PURCHASE WILL I RECEIVE MY PRODUCT?
Keeping it Fresh and Safe will be delivered digitally, via the email address you provide at checkout. It should arrive within 5-10 minutes after your purchase.
Copyright 2020 Food Safety Superhero