Can you hear your cowboy singing yippee ki-yay, as he’s heading home after a long day of cattle herding? You know your cowboy’s real hungry. The only thing that’s gonna satisfy his manly appetite is a nice hot serving of ranch style pork chops.
Ring your chuckwagon dinner bell and see your cowboys and cowgirls, racing to the dinner table when you rustle-up these tasty ranch style pork chops
All kidding aside, this is one of the easiest, quickest and most delicious pork chop recipes, you’ll ever make. The best part is, all you need are 4 ingredients!
Cowboy Ranch Style Pork Chops
- 6 Boneless Pork Chops (3/4″ thick)
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Mix
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place pork chops onto rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (if not using paper, grease pan)
- Mix oil, ranch mix and parsley.
- Spoon mixture over chops.
- Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
Favorite side compliments for your ranch style pork chops
The perfect compliment to these ranch style pork chops is fresh green beans with butter and garlic, and homemade mashed potatoes.
Made too much and have leftovers?
The proper way to store your leftovers
The best way to store your pork chops is to place them in an air-tight container. Please don’t leave them on the dinner plate and cover it with plastic wrap. For some strange reason, you may have the possibility of condensation forming between the plastic wrap and your refrigerators shelve. Who needs one more thing to clean up; right?
The proper way to reheat
If you’re in a rush and want to reheat your ranch style pork chops in the microwave, you’ll want to make sure you don’t over nuke them. You’ll know you did when they get all hard and dried out. The best way to avoid that ever happening is to follow these directions.
- Place your leftover pork chops on a microwave-safe plate. Place them close together. (This helps maintain their moisture).
- Cover them with a moist paper towel.
- Heat on high for 40-second intervals. Remove from the microwave and test the internal temperature. Reheated pork chops’ ideal internal temperature should read 145°.
The best way to reheat your pork chops is in the oven.
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Place your leftover pork chops on a pan covered with aluminum foil
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. This will keep your pork chops moist while reheating.
- Using another piece of aluminum foil, make a tent over your pork chops to prevent them from losing more moisture.
- Heat for 15 minutes.
Stove top reheating
I wouldn’t recommend reheating your ranch style pork chops on the stove.
What do you think about these ranch style pork chops? Do you think it’s gonna make you cowboys and cowgirls sing? Share with a comment.
Until we meet again